Tuesday, January 11, 2022

 I have held off with this posting. I'm so very sad. 

Lenny Cenotti, AEE parts manager and longest employee died in late October at the age of 78. Poor Lenny's life after AEE was just pure hell and yet he shined through and never ever gave up. When life seriously injured him decades ago, took his work, took his home, took his wife, took all his possessions twice he never gave up. He was my friend all these years and it was an honor for me to be able to say that. Lenny was the only guy I ever rode my motorcycle right beside, I trusted him with my life. I miss him terribly.

I leave you with this, our mutual friend from AEE days Dave Brackett wrote this about Lenny:

Lenny Cenotti


This was the noblest biker of them all, all the bikers save only he, did that they did

in envy of AEE Choppers,he only in a general honest thought made one of them.

After a serious bike accident, spending his life in a wheel chair, losing his wife to

cancer, he passed away. His life was gentle and the elements so mixed in him,

that one might stand up and say to the whole world, "This was a man."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages